UPDATE: Release 3 is on the store now! Microsoft was VERY quick to get this one out! Wow!
Release 3 includes the following updates and features:
- Better ANSI/VT100 emulation. Does not crash during tests 1 and 2 of vttest.
- Faster response time/increased speed.
- App available in all markets
- Support for 132 column mode of the VT100 specification (Note: this is not indicative of a resizable terminal window, yet)
- Added .key extension as an acceptable Identity Key extension
- Removed .ppk as an acceptable Identity Key extension
Release 3 should be available in the Windows Store by mid-December at the latest, depending on how quickly Microsoft certifies it.
Moving on to the next release: Release 4′s feature set has not been set in stone yet; however, I plan to work on a resizable terminal control, full async network stack, and fullscreen mode. You should expect at least one of these features to be included in Release 4, if not all of them.
I’m really quite happy with the feedback I’ve seen on the Store, Reddit, this blog, and my inbox. Thanks again for all of your support.