Release 4 of SSH Terminal Emulator has some awesome features that I think you’re all going to be happy with.
- Resizable terminal.
- Bottom AppBar added for hiding/showing server list, changing font size (only two choices right now), and resetting terminal size to 80×24.
- Better landscape and portrait layout.
- Mostly async network code, leading to a small boost in speed over Release 3.
- Fixed an issue with keyboard-interactive authentication
- Fixed an issue with vttest compatibility. Passes most movement and screen feature tests (Save/Restore cusor known to not be working).
- Fixed an issue with vim and pico/nano scrolling.
- Fixed an issue where .key files were not appearing in the file picker.
- Fixed an issue where intranet servers cannot be connected.
This release should be out this week as long as Microsoft doesn’t take its sweet time certifying it!