Release 4 is in the store now! Be sure to update through the Store app on your Windows 8/RT device! As a reminder, here are the update notes:
- Increased speed of terminal, again.
- Increased VT100/ANSI compatibility, again.
- Terminals are now resizable.
- Added AppBar commands to: hide/show server list, reset terminal size, and increase/decrease font size.
- Added 16pt font to available font sizes.
- Fixed an issue with keyboard-interactive authentication.
- Fixed an issue with vim/pico/nano scrolling.
- Fixed an issue with vttest compatibility.
- Fixed an issue with .key files not appear in the file picker.
- Fixed an issue where intranet servers could not be connected.
- Better landscape and portrait layouts.
Release 5, which is in progress, will include ANSI emulation which should fix the lack of syntax highlighting and cursor issues in programs like vim, pico, and emacs.
Once again, I truly appreciate all the feedback I’ve gotten for this App. Without your kind support and support requests, it would not be where it is today.